Wednesday, January 16, 2013


Young The Giant Album Young The Giant
I am a very big fan of music. All kinds of music really. Young The Giant album stuck out to me, though, when I heard it. The first time I heard the song, My Body, was when I was with my cousins. It was one of those moments when you hear a song on the radio and need to know the name of it. I have a lot of those moments when i'm on a car ride. I guess i'm saying that if any of this sounds familiar then you should read my blog. 

"Life's to short to even care at all." YTG's song Cough Syrup has a burst of energy that gives the listener a sort of ego boost. The beat to this specific song is pumping enough to be used to workout, if something like that floats your boat, or also to just be riding in the car and are in a good mood. A lot of YTG's songs do that to an amused listener and fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment